Cheat River Review
There are presently no open calls for submissions.
Cheat River Review Submission Guidelines
Cheat River Review reads original, previously unpublished nonfiction, fiction, flash, and poetry.
All Submissions Should Include:
- 1-inch margins.
- The page number, author's last name, and/or the submission's title as a header on the top right of every page.
- Should be a .doc or .docx
Please include include a cover letter with a short third person bio.
For Flash Fiction / Nonfiction / :
- The piece's word count at the top right of the first page.
- A centered title:
- Double spaced text.
- Please conform to Standard Manuscript Formatting.
For Poetry Only:
- All poems and titles should be aligned to the left unless there is an intentional choice on the part of the author.
- Each poem should be on a new page.
Below you will find the new submission windows:
Fall issue: August 2 - October 1
Spring issue: December 1 - Feb 28
*We currently accept FLASH FICTION, but not longer works of fiction.
We look forward to reading your work.