Cheat River Review
There are presently no open calls for submissions.
Cheat River Review Submission Guidelines
Cheat River Review reads original, previously unpublished nonfiction, fiction, flash, and poetry.
All Submissions Should Include:
- The author's name, address, and telephone number at the top left of the first page.
- 1-inch margins.
- The page number, author's last name, and/or the submission's title as a header on the top right of every page.
We prefer to read submissions that include a cover letter with a short third person bio.
For Flash Fiction / Nonfiction / :
- The piece's word count at the top right of the first page.
- A centered title:
- Double spaced text.
- Please conform to Standard Manuscript Formatting.
For Poetry Only:
- All poems and titles should be aligned to the left unless there is an intentional choice on the part of the author.
Fall issue: August 1 - September 30
Spring issue: December 1 - Feb 28
*We currently accept FLASH FICTION, but not longer works of fiction. We will NOT be accepting poetry submissions for the spring issue as we received an exponential number of submissions during the fall submission window.
We look forward to reading your work.